Whether it’s a beloved a niece or nephew, cousin, stepson or stepdaughter, foster son or foster daughter, grandson or granddaughter, great-grandson or great-granddaughter, when you first hear about their diabetes diagnosis, it’s very tempting to give them a lot of treats like sugarless candy to “make up for it.”
Your heart is in the right place, but this would be a mistake. Instead, ask parents privately what treats or gifts they’ll allow, or even better, find out what healthy snacks like dried fruit might be welcome.
Of course, greeting cards will always be welcome. 😉
Remember, the best gift you can give a child is a hug!
Inside Verse: “That’s right … as far as I’m concerned, you’re officially the coolest kid I know! Don’t let your diabetes diagnosis get you down. I’m right by your side, cheering you on!”
Isn’t this wee little robot adorable? Suitable for young boy or girl, this sweet fellow on a background of playful, bright orange swirls assures a diabetic child with the positive, playful and humorous message: “Did you know having an insulin pump makes you bionic?”
- All inside verse is fully customizable – alter existing message and/or add your own sentiments.
- Easy, convenient on-line ordering 24/7, 365 days a year
- Purchased cards are in the mail the next business day
- Envelope included with each card in order
- Discounts for multiple card orders
- Order on-line, get free in-store pick-up, usually in 1 hour, at most Target stores
If you like this card, spread the word! We want kids with diabetes to feel safe, happy, and above all, loved.